If MacGuyver were still active today he would probably invest in a Poldera Power Bank. The Power Bank is an unassuming little gadget designed to both charge your devices and light up the darkness.
The device can charge any gadget with a USB port and also doubles as a flashlight. Charging the Power Bank fully takes about five hours. The device is compact and portable, weighing in at a mere 2.6 ounces. Portable flashlights are commonly found in tool kits, but portable gadget chargers are not. This is due primarily to the design of most portable gadget chargers which tend to be the opposite of rugged and durable. Poldera's Power Bank would be a great addition to an emergency kit or to a roadside tool bag as phones tend to die at the most inopportune of times.
The Power Bank Charges via USB and Doubles as a Flashlight
1. Portable Gadget Chargers - The design of most portable gadget chargers tend to be the opposite of rugged and durable, presenting an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
2. Multipurpose Tools - Integrating multiple functionalities into a single device, such as combining a gadget charger with a flashlight, opens up avenues for disruptive innovation.
3. Compact and Portable Lighting - The demand for compact and portable lighting solutions, like portable flashlights that can be easily carried in tool kits or emergency kits, presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore innovative designs for portable gadget chargers that are durable and rugged, catering to the demand for reliable products.
2. Emergency Preparedness - The emergency preparedness industry can incorporate multipurpose tools like gadget chargers with flashlights into their product offerings, meeting the needs of customers who require reliable power sources in emergency situations.
3. Outdoor Gear - The outdoor gear industry can tap into the demand for compact and portable lighting solutions by developing innovative, lightweight flashlights that can be easily carried during outdoor activities.