Helmut Lang introduces a look at its upcoming collection designed for the Fall/Winter 2022 season with the Postcard capsule. The latest range is designed with inspiration from its Fall/Winter 2002 capsule for an archival feel for the season.
The items that make up the range include a selection of casual looks such as tees, sweatpants, shorts, and hoodies. The color palette is rooted in shades of pine green, white, black, light gray, dandelion, sky blue, caramel, and cocoa bean. In addition to this, there are also stark images of New York City, Paris, and Vienna, which all were selected to be headquarters for the brand throughout its history. The entire seasonal collection is now online to shop at Helmut Lang.
Image Credit: Helmut Lang
Helmut Lang Introduces the Postcard Capsule for FW22
1. Archival-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to tap into the nostalgia and sentimentality of consumers by creating collections inspired by archive pieces.
2. Worldly-inspired Fashion - Global inspiration can add a layer of cultural richness to fashion collections, attracting a wider range of consumers.
3. Capsule Collections - Creating small, limited edition collections targeted at a specific audience can create hype and exclusivity around a brand's offerings.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can utilize archival and global inspiration to create unique and meaningful collections that resonate with consumers.
2. E-commerce - Online retailers can capitalize on the trend towards exclusive capsule collections by partnering with brands to launch limited edition drops.
3. Tourism - Destinations featured in fashion collections can use their association with fashion and style to attract tourists looking for unique experiences and connections to fashion culture.