Bringing a powerful combination of music and technology, Positive Grid's BIAS app enables musicians to create their own iPad amps. Positive Grid calls its app "Warm, accurate and more versatile than any other modeler, processor in hardware or software ever created." These claims are backed up by features that allow for an extreme amount of customization with preamps, tonestacks, transformers and preamps. Once your favorites are set, the app lets you choose eight to save to refer to at another time.
Despite taking the form of a digital app, the interface mimics the look and sound of 36 of the most classic guitar amps of all time. The app is compatible with other music creation apps from Positive Grid and Garage Band, making it ideal for use on the road or at home for songwriting, performing, practicing and recording.
Positive Grid Lets Musicians Build Their Perfect Amp on a Mobile Device
1. Custom Digital Amplifiers - Companies can develop digital amplifier software that allows musicians to customize and save their own unique sound profiles through an app, allowing for more personalization and ease of use.
2. Mobile Music Creation Apps - Developers can create more versatile mobile music creation apps that simulate the look and sound of classic hardware or software processors, enabling musicians to have access to studio-quality effects while on the go.
3. Integration of Music Creator Apps - Companies can explore integration opportunities between digital amplifier software, music creation apps, and other music-related apps, creating an ecosystem where musicians can easily switch between apps and streamline their workflow.
1. Music Technology - The music technology industry can capitalize on the trend of custom digital amplifiers, developing products that cater to musicians' needs for personalization and convenience.
2. Mobile App Development - Companies specializing in mobile app development can create innovative music creation apps that simulate the look and sound of classic hardware processors, offering more options for musicians to create music on the go.
3. Music Education - Music education institutes can incorporate mobile music creation apps into their curriculum, offering students a fun and interactive way to learn about music production while also allowing them to experiment with different sounds and effects.