If you'll be in Brazil for the upcoming World Cup and don't speak a word of Portuguese, Rosetta Stone has released a special 'Futebol' edition of its Portuguese language app to coach football fans through some basic phrases that will help both in and outside of the stadium.
The Travel Portuguese Futebol Edition includes basic travel words and phrases for things like greetings, shopping, lodging, sports and food. The app is a great one to have on hand, since it's totally free to download and all of its data can be used offline, without requiring any kind of data connection. With the app, you'll be able to fit right in with other native speakers and passionately yell about things like a midfielder (un meio-campista) along with the rest of the football fans.
Rosetta Stone's Portuguese Language App is Ideal for the World Cup
1. Language Learning Apps - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop advanced language learning apps that incorporate travel-specific vocabulary and offer offline capabilities.
2. Sports Language Apps - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create language apps focused on sports-related vocabulary that cater to international sports events like the World Cup.
3. Offline Language Apps - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build language apps that can be used offline, providing convenience and accessibility to language learners.
1. Language Learning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advanced language learning technologies into language learning platforms to enhance user experience.
2. Travel and Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop travel apps that include foreign language assistance to enhance travelers' experiences in foreign countries.
3. Mobile App Development - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore and implement offline capabilities in mobile language apps to address users' need for language learning on-the-go.