This portable dollhouse boasts a design that pays tribute to the iconic Louis Vuitton trunk and the brand's signature quatrefoil motif. The Maison Vivienne Dollhouse sets itself apart with a rectangular form that's not house-shaped but could be mistaken for a piece of luxury luggage. On the inside, there are stacks of color-coded rooms that can be decorated with 22 pieces of furniture like miniature wardrobes, tiny trunks and chairs.
For play, there are also two Vivienne dolls included with the luxury playset. These dolls also serve a functional purpose, as one ca be placed on the top of the box and secured, while the other can be placed inside the box for travel and transportation.
Image Credit: Louis Vuitton
This Portable Dollhouse Resides in a Luxurious Louis Vuitton Trunk
1. Portable Dollhouses - Opportunity for designing and creating unique and luxurious portable dollhouses.
2. Luxury Luggage-inspired Designs - Potential for creating products with designs inspired by luxury luggage, adding a touch of sophistication to everyday items.
3. Modular Interiors with Color-coded Rooms - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop modular interior design solutions with color-coded rooms, providing customizable and organized spaces.
1. Toy Industry - The toy industry can expand its offerings by incorporating luxury and portable dollhouses into their product lines.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can explore collaborations with dollhouse brands to create luxury luggage-inspired designs for carry-on bags and accessories.
3. Furniture Industry - The furniture industry can develop modular interior design solutions with color-coded rooms for adaptable and customizable living spaces.