LXMI, a company based in San Francisco, California, specializes in creating luxury beauty products that are infused with some of the most rare and high-quality ingredients in the world -- something that's maintained in its pore-refining moisturizer.
What's most ground-breaking about the product is that it's signature ingredient is 'Nilotica Reserve,' a lesser-seen material that can only be found in 20-year-old trees near the Nile River. By using it, the company ensures that the product is filled with vitamins A and E -- both of which are considered to have anti-aging properties. In addition to this, the Nilotica Reserve is fully organic as it's made "without the addition of any other ingredients, chemicals, or processes."
The product is also completely vegan, cruelty free and gluten free. With this, the pore-refining moisturizer is a flawless solution for uneven skin textures, dryness and enlarged pores.
LXMI's Pore-Refining Moisture Veil Achieves a Soft Dewy Finish
1. Nile River-infused Skincare - The use of rare, organic Nilotica Reserve from the Nile River in skincare products is a growing trend in the beauty industry, providing anti-aging properties and unique benefits for consumers.
2. Luxury Beauty Products with Rare Ingredients - Creating luxury beauty products with rare, high-quality, and organic ingredients, such as Nilotica Reserve, is a trend that is disrupting the beauty industry and gaining popularity among consumers.
3. Organic, Vegan, and Cruelty-free Skincare Products - The trend towards organic, vegan, and cruelty-free skincare products is taking hold in the beauty industry, as consumers seek out safe and environmentally conscious options for their beauty routines.
1. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry is rapidly changing to incorporate unique, rare and organic ingredients such as Nilotica Reserve, to create luxury and innovative beauty products for consumers looking for a more environmentally conscious approach to skincare.
2. Organic and Natural Products Industry - The organic and natural products industry is growing as consumers become more environmentally and health-conscious, and creating organic and natural skincare products is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to break into a sustainable market.
3. Luxury Consumer Goods Industry - Incorporating rare, high-quality and organic ingredients into luxury skincare products creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies looking to gain a competitive edge in the luxury consumer goods market.