Ha' is a newly launched brand that satisfies the niche of modern porcelain home decor. Launched by British designer Sebastian Bergne and Japanese pottery label Tokyo Saikai, the aesthetics of the collection decisively mixes Western and Eastern influences. The result is a collection of smoothly textured homeware that is geared toward allowing "new ways to enjoy cut flowers and plants."
The porcelain home decor comes in soft coloring that adds a playful nuance to the interior space. Sebastian Bergne and Tokyo Saikai make their offerings available in an array of shapes — from the adorable apple-like piece that is available in White, Green, Pink, and Black to the Tuba range that boasts three sizes, as well as three colors. Ideal as a family heirloom or to hold something other than plants, the inaugural porcelain home decor collection by Ha' is extremely elegant.
Sebastian Bergne and Tokyo Saikai Create a New Brand Called Ha'
1. Modernist Porcelain Home Decor - The trend of modernist porcelain home decor combines Western and Eastern influences, creating a niche market for unique and stylish homeware.
2. Smooth Textured Homeware - The trend of smooth textured homeware offers a new aesthetic and tactile experience for customers, providing opportunities for innovative designs and materials.
3. Playful Nuance in Interior Design - The trend of incorporating playful nuance in interior design with soft-colored porcelain home decor adds a touch of whimsy and personality to living spaces, sparking opportunities for creative decor solutions.
1. Home Decor Industry - The home decor industry can leverage the trend of modernist porcelain home decor to offer customers a wider range of unique and stylish home accessories and furnishings.
2. Pottery Industry - The pottery industry can explore the trend of smooth textured homeware to innovate new designs and materials for their products, catering to customers seeking aesthetic and tactile experiences.
3. Interior Design Industry - The interior design industry can tap into the trend of adding a playful nuance with soft-colored porcelain home decor to create distinctive and personalized spaces for their clients, providing opportunities for creative and innovative designs.