AwesomenessTV has teamed up with STORY, a New York experiential retail company for a pop-up retail experience that is inspired by leading digital stars. STORY is known for creating curated shopping experiences and their latest venture aims to share the stories of online personalities in a fresh and never-before-seen way.
Titled 'Your STORY', this pop-up retail experience will be open from March 9 to April 5 and boasts products curated by some of AwesomenessTV’s most popular contributors. The temporary shop features selections from Meg DeAngelis, Connor Franta and Amanda Steele among other contributors and products by brands like Dylan's Candy Bar, Supply System and Brit + Co. among others.
“We love the STORY concept and think it is a perfect fit with AwesomenessTV’s own disruptive approach to retailing" says said Jim Fielding, Global Head of Consumer Products and Retail for AwesomenessTV about the project.
AwesomenessTV and STORY Team Up for a Pop-up Retail Experience
1. Experiential Retail - Creating curated shopping experiences to offer unique and engaging interactions for customers.
2. Co-branded Collaborations - Teaming up with complementary brands to create innovative retail experiences that leverage each other's strengths.
3. Influencer Marketing - Utilizing the popularity and reach of online personalities to drive sales and create unique product assortments.
1. Retail - Exploring new ways to engage customers through experiential retail concepts.
2. Entertainment - Partnering with brands in the entertainment industry to create collaborative and immersive retail experiences.
3. Confectionery - Collaborating with confectionery brands to offer unique and exclusive products through co-branded retail experiences.