Christian Louboutin is perhaps best known for its attention-grabbing footwear, but the brand has also made strides in the beauty world as well and they will be proudly showcasing this at its Louboutin pop-up nail bar from Jun 17 to July 7 2018. The pop-up will be held at the luxurious Mandarin Oriental hotel in Paris and will see the nail experience partnered with the hotel's Bar 8.
The manicures will be inspired by Louboutin's over-the-top brand and each design will be paired with a cocktail inspired by the names of Louboutin's newest nail polishes. The cocktails were specifically crafted for the Louboutin pop-up nail bar and feature ingredients such as carrot juice, raspberry puree and Saint Germain elderflower liqueur.
The Louboutin pop-up nail bar will feature 10 shades from Louboutin's nail polish line and will available on weekdays and Saturday.
Image Credit: Christian Louboutin
The Louboutin Pop-Up Nail Bar Will Combine Manicures with Craft Cocktails
1. Pop-up Luxury Nail Bars - Opportunity to create luxurious pop-up nail bars that combine high-end fashion with beauty experiences.
2. Craft Cocktails Inspired by Nail Designs - Innovative opportunity to craft cocktails that are inspired by nail polish designs and create unique experiences.
3. Partnerships Between Beauty and Hospitality - Collaborations between beauty brands and upscale hotels to offer exclusive and immersive beauty experiences.
1. Luxury Beauty - Opportunity for luxury beauty brands to expand their offerings by creating pop-up nail bars that cater to high-end clientele.
2. Beverage and Mixology - Opportunities for mixologists and beverage companies to create innovative cocktail recipes inspired by fashion and beauty trends.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Luxury hotels can partner with beauty brands to provide unique services like pop-up nail bars, enhancing the overall guest experience and attracting a discerning clientele.