Having trouble removing ice cubes from an ice cube tray is certainly a First World problem, yet one that contemporary creatives are more than able to rectify. The Pop-Up Ice Tray was conceived by Kool Limited's in-house designer, Yip Shing, for the joint purposes of making perfect little drink chillers and facilitating easy access to them.
The BPA-free and dishwasher-safe material that would be used here is flexible, but it does not require you to twist it to loosen its contents like the majority of its common plastic counterparts. The indentations can be simply pressed inwards from the bottom to gently force the frozen water out.
You might have already guessed that the Pop-Up Ice Tray is even cleverer than this. You can make ice cubes of three different sizes conveniently by depressing individual recesses initially to your desired depth.
Push in the Indentations of the Pop-Up Ice Tray for Easy Access
1. Flexible Freezer Accessories - There is an opportunity to create more flexible and easy-to-use freezer accessories to solve First World problems.
2. Multi-size Ice Cube Trays - There is an opportunity to create more versatile ice cube trays that offer customization for different drinks.
3. Easy-release Molded Kitchenware - There is an opportunity to innovate kitchenware with molded designs that offer easy-release capabilities.
1. Kitchenware - Kitchenware companies can create new ice trays with this innovative 'pop-up' feature to simplify food processes.
2. Plastic Manufacturing - Plastic manufacturing companies can explore new materials to create flexible and durable kitchenware.
3. Home Appliance - Home appliance companies can integrate this easy-release design into their products to provide greater convenience for consumers.