This series of stunning artwork is made up of pop culture icon posters inspired by favorite films and television shows over the years.
Dan Kuhlken and Nathan Goldman are the duo behind the Los Angeles-based design studio DKNG Studios that created the pop culture icon posters. The studio designed the icons to celebrate moviemaking magic and chronicle Hollywood classics and successful television shows like 'Up', 'Game of Thrones,' 'Batman' and 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' among many others.
The 'ICON' collection features 50 different designs in a geometric style that has both a retro and minimalist feel to it.
“Every film has one signature prop, set, or location that can represent the entire movie,” says the design team from DKNG. For each icon poster, the team chose what they felt was the best representation for each film and TV show.
These Pop Culture Icon Posters are Geometric and Representative
1. Geometric Icon Posters - There is an opportunity for artists and designers to create more minimalist, geometric-inspired artwork inspired by popular movies and TV shows.
2. Signature Prop Representations - Incorporating a single, recognizable prop or element into marketing materials may become a new trend for promoting movies and TV shows.
3. Retro Minimalism - The combination of retro and minimalist design elements could continue to be popular in art and design in the coming years.
1. Entertainment Industry - Movie studios and TV networks can leverage pop culture icons and signature props to create more engaging marketing campaigns.
2. Art and Design Industry - Artists and designers can capitalize on the trend of geometric-inspired art and retro minimalism to create new products or services for consumers.
3. Home Decor Industry - There may be a growing demand for pop culture-inspired decor featuring minimalist designs and recognizable props or symbols.