For the first time in its 30-year history, the famous fast food chain Pollo Tropical is debuting a trio of entirely new tropically inspired chicken sandwiches. Already famous for its 24-hour citrus marinated chicken, the chain's new offerings are sure to be a hit with consumers looking for brand new twist on chicken.
Following the success of the chain's Pollo Bites, Pollo Tropical has announced the debut of a trio of Crispy Chicken Sandwiches. The new sandwiches include the Classic Crispy Chicken Sandwich, the Crispy Chicken BLT Sandwich, and the Crispy Chipotle Chicken Sandwich. All of the sandwiches are made with the chain's famous 24-hour citrus marinated chicken breast, which is never frozen and always antibiotic-free. As Pollo Tropical President Danny Meisenheimer explains, "Our new line of crispy sandwiches, however, takes us to a whole new level of creativity and raises the bar on what a quality crispy chicken sandwich should be. There is no other like it. Period."
Image Credit: Pollo Tropical.
Pollo Tropical is Introducing a Trio of Crispy Chicken Sandwiches
1. Tropically Inspired Chicken Sandwiches - Explore the trend of fast food chains introducing new chicken sandwiches with tropical flavors, offering a unique twist on a classic dish.
2. 24-hour Citrus Marinated Chicken - Discover the trend of using citrus marinated chicken breast in fast food sandwiches, delivering a flavorful and juicy option for consumers.
3. Creative Crispy Chicken Sandwiches - Observe the trend of innovative crispy chicken sandwich creations, enticing customers with unique and mouthwatering flavor combinations.
1. Fast Food Chains - Identify a disruptive innovation opportunity for fast food chains by introducing trendsetting chicken sandwich options to attract a broader customer base.
2. Poultry and Meat Suppliers - Recognize the potential disruption in the poultry and meat industry by catering to the demand for high-quality, marinated chicken breast for sandwiches.
3. Restaurant Equipment Manufacturers - Consider the opportunity for restaurant equipment manufacturers to develop specialized cooking and marinating equipment to meet the rising demand for tropical-inspired chicken sandwiches.