If you have been keeping up with the recent protests in Tibet against the Chinese government's occupation of that country, then this beautifully done poster is self-explanatory.
Many Buddhist monks have left the peaceful confines of their temples to join the populace in protest and they too have been attacked and brutalized by the Chinese army. Using the upcoming Beijing Olympics as backdrop, the ad hopes to shock people with the purpose of galvanizing public opinion in support of the Tibetan people.
Tibetan Monk Protest
1. Protest Advertising - Opportunity for brands to create ads that support social causes and protests.
2. Political Activism Marketing - Opportunity for brands to actively promote political activism and lend their voices to social issues.
3. Humanitarian-focused Advertising - Opportunity for brands to showcase their humanitarian efforts and support social causes through targeted advertising campaigns.
1. Advertising - Ad campaigns showcasing support for social causes could be a disruptive innovation in the industry.
2. Fashion/wearables - Brands in the fashion and wearables industry could support social causes, including political activism and generate brand loyalty.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry could create films and TV shows that highlight social issues and promote political activism underway.