'Ursa Major+' is a Toronto-based fashion blog that highlights plus-size vintage clothing. For many plus-size shoppers, finding vintage clothing that fits properly can be a frustrating task. This blog provides a platform for plus-size women to find stylish secondhand duds.
Ursa Major+ is run by a Toronto-based blogger named Amarina. Amarina originally entered the fashion world with her own line of plus-size jewelry. Now Amarina runs Ursa Major+, which is an online clothing store and blog dedicated to showcasing vintage clothing in sizes 14 and up. In addition to helping women find plus-size vintage pieces, she has also partnered with the Canadian label 'Untitled & Co.' to help fill the void of plus-size streetwear.
Amarina's blog and clothing collection demonstrate that plus size bloggers have a growing influence in many different parts of the fashion industry, including the demand for vintage clothing.
This Blogger Helps Plus-Size Women Find Stylish Vintage Clothing
1. Growing Influence of Plus Size Bloggers - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with influential plus size bloggers to expand their reach and cater to the demand for inclusivity in the industry.
2. Rise of Plus Size Vintage Fashion - Potential for fashion retailers to tap into the market for plus size vintage clothing and offer stylish options for plus-size shoppers.
3. Expansion of Plus Size Streetwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for streetwear brands to partner with plus size bloggers and create fashionable streetwear collections for larger sizes.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can leverage the growing influence of plus size bloggers and offer a wider range of sizes and styles, including vintage clothing.
2. Online Retail - Opportunity for online retailers to create dedicated platforms for plus size fashion, providing a curated selection of vintage and trendy clothing for larger sizes.
3. Jewelry and Accessories - Jewelry and accessory brands can collaborate with plus size bloggers to create inclusive collections that complement the growing demand for plus size vintage and streetwear fashion.