'Pley' is a toy rental company that's made a name for itself as "Netflix for toys." While this model provides Pley with the chance to keep a fresh rotation of products, including officially licensed toys like LEGO and Knex, the company is looking further ahead to the future with its newest service.
In addition to being able to rent finished toys from Pley, kids will now have access to rentable 3D printers and a "streaming service" to provide all of the tools needed for a 3D-printed toy creation. If a family decides to keep a printer after is has been delivered, it can be purchased and become a permanent fixture of the home.
To further expand Pley's rentable toy database, kids will be able to upload their creations to Pleyworld. After going through a voting system, the best toys will be shared through Pley so that others can enjoy the unique creations.
Pley Helps Kids Rent Playthings and Machines That 3D Print Toys
1. Rentable 3D Printers - The trend of renting 3D printers, instead of buying, is disrupting the 3D printing industry by making it more affordable and accessible.
2. Streaming Service for 3D Printing - The new trend of renting 3D printers with a streaming service will revolutionize the 3D printing industry by making toy creation more accessible, flexible, and easy to use for children.
3. Toy Rental Services - Toy rental companies, like Pley, disrupt the traditional toy industry by providing kids with more variety, affordability, and sustainability.
1. Toy Rental Industry - Toy rental companies, like Pley, are disrupting the traditional toy industry by changing the way children and parents view and consume toys.
2. 3D Printing Industry - Pley's 3D printer rental service will create opportunities for growth and disruptive innovation in the 3D printing industry, making the technology more accessible and appealing to consumers.
3. Online Toy Market - Pley's toy rental and 3D printing service will change the online toy market by providing innovative, affordable, and sustainable solutions to consumers who seek variety and flexibility in toy consumption.