The Toyi Creative Play Kit is an imagination-focused set of playthings for children that will offer them a way to enhance the items around them and expand their creativity. The kit includes an array of connectors, eyes, heads, legs and joints that can all be utilized with found objects to immediately transform them from simple to interactive. This means that old packaging, tableware or even pinecones can be changed into a plaything that's as simple or complex as the child desires.
The Toyi Creative Play Kit has been deigned by Ögeday Uçurum and Elif Atmaca, and doesn't come with any instructions in order to encourage children to spend less time thinking about the details and more time playing.
The Toyi Creative Play Kit Incorporates Found Items
1. Upcycling Toys - Toy companies can create toy sets that encourage children to creatively upcycle everyday objects, promoting sustainability and creativity.
2. Imagination-focused Play - Toy companies can develop simple, open-ended, and imagination-focused plays kits that encourage children to think creatively and use their imagination.
3. Instruction-free Toys - Toy companies can create instruction-free toy sets that promote exploration, creativity, and the development of problem-solving skills.
1. Toy Industry - Toy companies can develop new products that promote creativity, sustainability, and problem-solving for children.
2. Education Industry - Educational institutions can incorporate imaginative toy sets in their curricula that promote creativity and problem-solving skills in children.
3. Sustainability Industry - Companies can partner with toy makers to promote sustainable practices and upcycling of materials in the toy industry.