This plantable coffee cup allows you to get your caffeine boost while helping the environment at the same time. From Reduce. Reuse. Grow., the eco-friendly coffee cups help local communities with reforestation. The cup is embedded with California-native seeds right in its packaging material. Planting instructions are also listed on the bottom of the container.
Currently seeking finances on crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, the plantable coffee cup is described as a world first. The product provides an environmental solution to the 146 billion to-go coffee cups that end up in landfills every year. Even if you choose not to plant the cup, the packaging is biodegradable. This means it will turn into compost and break down completely within 180 days. Instead of becoming a new tree, the seeds will turn into nutrients for other plant life.
This Eco-Friendly Plantable Coffee Cup Turns Into Compost As Well
1. Eco-friendly Packaging - The trend of developing eco-friendly packaging and rethinking the waste produced from packaging materials has increased
2. Crowdfunding for Environment - Crowdfunding has become a popular tactic for environmentally friendly products
3. Sustainable Consumerism - Consumers are becoming more inclined towards eco-friendly and sustainable products
1. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can adapt to the trend of eco-friendly packaging to attract consumers who value sustainability
2. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can invest in developing more sustainable packaging solutions to cater to the rising demand for eco-friendly alternatives
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding platforms can focus on bringing more environmentally friendly projects to their platform to attract a growing market of eco-conscious backers