Pizza lovers looking to try something out of their comfort zone should make their way down to the Calgary Stampede in Alberta this summer to try out the adventurous scorpion pizza topping.
The Calgary Stampede is an annual Canadian cowboy-themed event that is known for its wild parties and great food. This year there are over 32 creative food options for foodies to try, including a pizza topped with creepy scorpions. While scorpions might seem like a rather outlandish pizza topping to try, these little black scorpions have been expertly seasoned and the poison removed making them 100% delicious and edible. One slice of scorpion pizza comes with five fried scorpions, tomato sauce and layer upon layer of cheese.
The Calgary Stampede Will be Serving Scopions as a Pizza Topping
1. Exotic Food Trends - The popularity of unique and adventurous food options such as scorpion pizza toppings presents opportunities for innovative restaurants and food establishments.
2. Event Food Innovation - The introduction of unconventional food offerings at well-known events like the Calgary Stampede showcases the potential for food vendors to attract customers through creative and daring menu items.
3. Alternative Protein Sources - The utilization of unconventional protein sources like scorpions in pizza toppings highlights the growing interest and potential market for alternative protein options in the food industry.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants and eateries can capitalize on the demand for unique and daring food choices like scorpion pizza toppings to create a memorable and distinctive dining experience for customers.
2. Event Planning and Catering - Event planners and catering companies can tap into the trend of incorporating unconventional food options, such as scorpion pizza toppings, to add excitement and intrigue to their offerings.
3. Alternative Protein Market - Producers and suppliers of alternative protein sources, including scorpions, have the opportunity to develop and market their products as innovative and sustainable options for the food industry.