In order to reward one lucky person in Britain with a year's supply of free pizza, Domino's Pizza UK and Alice Perrin—the tattoo artist star of E4's 'Tattoo Fixers'—teamed up to launch a festive range of temporary pizza tattoos. As Perrin says, "Pizza tattoos are so popular, and I've even used it to cover up some ink mistakes in the past."
The tattoos for the ultimate pizza fan have been launched around Valentine's Day, with the idea that people will be excited about sharing their love. To put themselves in the running, pizza superfans are instructed to email email@example.com to make their feelings about pizza known. Participants will also be in the running for one of 100 temporary pizza tattoos designed by Perrin.
Domino's and Alice Perrin Created a Range of Temporary Pizza Tattoos
1. Temporary Pizza Tattoos - Creating temporary pizza tattoos as a promotional tool and brand engagement strategy.
2. Rewarding Customer Engagement - Using rewards, like a year's supply of free pizza, to incentivize customer engagement and loyalty.
3. Collaboration with Influencers - Teaming up with popular influencers, such as tattoo artist Alice Perrin, to create unique and engaging promotional campaigns.
1. Food Delivery Services - Exploring innovative ways to engage and reward customers in the highly competitive food delivery industry.
2. Tattoo Industry - Capitalizing on the popularity of tattoos to create unique and temporary branding opportunities.
3. Promotional Products - Developing creative and attention-grabbing promotional products that resonate with target audiences.