Domino's India introduced a new kind of pizza sandwich that's like a literal take on a pizza slice, right down to its triangular shape. The pizza 'Subwich' is made by setting down a piece of raw triangular pizza dough and topping it with colorful bell peppers, a patty and a creamy pepper relish sauce before it is topped off by another triangular piece of dough and baked in the oven.
The pizza Subwich is available in both a chicken option, or a breaded chili jalapeño option for vegetarians who don't mind a little spice. To make it really seem as though you're eating a pizza rather than a sandwich or a burger, the breaded triangle buns are actually the same size as a pizza slice.
Domino's Pizza Sandwich Changes Up the Shape of a Classic
1. Triangular-shaped Foods - The trend of triangular-shaped food products can be explored further to create new offerings and packaging designs.
2. Pizza Sandwiches - The pizza sandwich trend can be leveraged by other fast-food chains to offer something new to their customers.
3. Hybrid Foods - The trend of combining two popular foods can be taken to the next level by experimenting with new food pairings for hybrid products.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast-food chains can take advantage of the pizza sandwich trend and other culinary fusions to stay competitive and generate greater revenue.
2. Frozen Foods Industry - The trend of triangular-shaped foods can be utilized in frozen food packaging to make it more attractive and convenient to consume.
3. Packaging Industry - As the popularity of new hybrid foods grows, packaging companies can invest in designing innovative packaging solutions for hybrid products.