Domino's Japan is adding Pizza Rice Bowls to its menu and the chain describes them as the "ultimate collaboration between pizza and Japanese food." The bowls made with a base of buttered rice and traditional pizza toppings took a year to perfect and they are just the right size for one person who is ordering lunch on the go or looking for a convenient at-home option.
In all, there are seven Pizza Rice Bowls that have been unveiled, including the Deluxe Pizza Rice Bowl with tomato sauces, mozzarella cheese, onions, green bell peppers, pepperoni, Italian sausage and mushrooms. There are also cheesy pizza bowls, bowls with seafood and white sauce and bowls for garlic lovers. These convenient bowls offer an easy-to-eat alternative to handheld slices so that hands remain mess-free.
Domino's Japan Created Perfectly Sized Bowls That Serve One
1. Personalized Meal Bowls - There's an opportunity for fast-casual restaurants to offer personalized meal bowls with convenient, yet delicious, ingredients.
2. Food Mashups - Combining different food styles or flavors, like pizza and Japanese rice bowls, creates new opportunities for innovation in the food industry.
3. Convenient Food Options - Offering more convenient food options, like these Pizza Rice Bowls, can cater to busy consumers and create a trend towards more easy-to-eat meals.
1. Fast Casual Restaurants - Fast Casual Restaurants can take advantage of the trend towards personalized meal bowls by offering customizable options that cater to specific dietary needs or preferences.
2. Food Delivery Services - Food Delivery Services can incorporate easy-to-eat meal options, like Pizza Rice Bowls, into their menus to attract busy customers looking for a convenient meal solution.
3. Frozen Food Industry - Incorporating different food mashups, like Pizza Rice Bowls, could bring innovative new products to the frozen food industry and cater to busy consumers looking for quick and easy meal options.