DiGiorno launched a line of pizza merch that's available while supplies last and it gives pizza lovers the chance to get a variety of goods with an all-over pizza print. The online shop from the cook-at-home pizza brand includes around 20 items across categories like apparel, accessories and home.
One of the standouts from the line of pizza merch is a Croissant Crust Pizza Floor Pillow that's 30 inches in diameter. The large floor pillow was creating with snacking, gaming and napping in mind, and it helps to provide a comfortable way to lounge at home. Alongside items printed with a cheese and pepperoni print, DiGiorno released items like clocks and t-shirts that feature its famous tagline in a retro font.
Cook-at-Home Pizza Brand DiGiorno Released Its Own Merch Line
1. Cook-at-home Merchandise - Opportunity for food brands to expand their offerings beyond just food products and into merchandise to diversify their revenue streams.
2. Food-print Merchandise - Brands can create a loyal following by leveraging the popularity of food culture to sell merchandise featuring food prints and logos.
3. Comfort Merchandise - The pandemic has increased the demand for comfortable items, such as DiGiorno's Croissant Crust Pizza Floor Pillow, that can be marketed as both functional and fun.
1. Food and Beverage - Brands can develop merchandise lines to complement their food offerings, providing more opportunities for customer engagement and revenue growth.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The popularity of food culture presents opportunities for fashion and apparel brands to incorporate food-themed designs in their merchandise.
3. Home Decor - As consumers spend more time at home, there is an opportunity to create merchandise that not only represents food culture but also enhances the comfort and aesthetic of home decor.