The Pixo Lamp may be full of humanistic character, but at its core it is an incredibly efficient light fit for workspaces both in the home and at the office. Its versatile body does give it a lot of personality, but it also allows the Pixo Lamp a large lighting range, which is especially useful when one's desk is completely covered in papers.
Designed by Pablo Pardo and Fernando Pardo of Pablo Designs, the Pixo Lamp has three joints allows an inclination of 180 degrees and a rotation of 360 degrees. Interestingly, both the lampshade and the arm can be moved for even more specific coverage. It is available in a wide range of neutral and expressive colors.
The Pixo Lamp by Pablo Designs is Full of Versatile Character
1. Humanistic Design - Opportunity to reimagine utilitarian objects, such as office lighting, as pieces of art or design that show off their beauty or character.
2. Versatile Lighting - There is a demand for lighting designs that have a wide range of adjustability and functionality, making them suitable for various tasks and environments.
3. Efficiency and Sustainability - There is an increasing concern for the environmental impact of production, leading to a desire for lights that use energy-saving materials and designs.
1. Modern Home Office - Companies can design lighting solutions specifically for people working remotely that feature both functionality and aesthetic appeal.
2. Industrial Design - Demand for innovative lighting designs that balance aesthetically pleasing design with technical functionality may emerge among industrial and urban design firms.
3. Eco-friendly Lighting - Lighting companies who focus on sustainable and energy-efficient material and design will become increasingly popular as concerns about environmentalism grow.