Streetwear imprint UNDERCOVER introduces the new Pixelated Graphic Vinyl Parka for the Spring/Summer 2019 season and it features bold construction and visuals. The newest seasonal piece is a part of Jun Takashi's expansive series for the warmer weather -- broken up into eight different series, the newest piece falls under the fictional subcultures that have been conspired by Takashi.
The range dives into the creative universe of the designer and it boasts a glossy finish in a purple hue. It is constructed from technical vinyl, delivering lightweight elements and boasts a high-neck silhouette that is fastened with velcro at the hood. Additional details include front flap pockets, buttoned cuffs, and adjustable drawstrings. The graphics are bold and are pixelated over the left chest area, accompanied by white text that reference soundwaves and paint splatters in black.
UNDERCOVER's Pixelated Graphic Vinyl Parka Features Bold Visuals
1. Bold Graphic Designs - Opportunity to incorporate eye-catching visuals and bold designs into various products and industries.
2. Technical Vinyl Materials - Opportunity to utilize lightweight and durable technical vinyl in the production of clothing, accessories, and other products.
3. Creative Subculture Themes - Opportunity to explore and create fictional subcultures as inspiration for fashion and lifestyle brands.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate bold graphic designs and technical vinyl materials into their collections.
2. Outdoor Gear - Opportunity for outdoor gear brands to incorporate technical vinyl materials into their products for lightweight and durable performance.
3. Home Decor - Opportunity for home decor brands to incorporate bold graphic designs on various products such as wall art, bedding, and accessories.