If you're a fan of movies such as 'Cars' and 'Finding Nemo,' then you'll love the Pipixar Lamp. This lamp was designed by Kazakhstan-based designer Artem Zigert after the now-iconic Pixar logo.
Okay, so Artem Zigert never explicitly states that the Pipixar Lamp was inspired by the animation geniuses over at Pixar, but the similarities are uncanny.
Implications - If by chance you weren't excited about Cars 2 before, then these animated movie-maker lamps are sure to get you stirring with excitement. The Pipixar Lamp is truly something that people of all ages can appreciate and maybe even recognize. Movie goers who enjoyed such amazing films as Cars and Finding Nemo will agree!
Check out the Pipixar Lamp in the featured gallery and decide for yourself.
The Pipixar Lamp Will Get You Pumped for 'Cars 2'
1. Animated Movie-maker Lamps - Designers can create more animated movie-themed products such as lamps and furniture for movie enthusiasts.
2. Pixar-inspired Merchandise - There is potential for entrepreneurs to create a wide variety of Pixar-inspired products that appeal to movie lovers of all ages.
3. Character-based Home Decor - Companies can experiment with creating fun and playful home decor items featuring popular animated movie characters, opening new revenue streams and brand partnerships.
1. Home Decor - Companies in the home decor industry could tap into the market of movie lovers by creating playful and unique decor items such as character-inspired lamps.
2. Entertainment - Movie companies, such as Pixar, can expand their brand by collaborating with designers to create merchandise inspired by their iconic movies.
3. Children's Products - Entrepreneurs and companies specializing in children's products could tap into the market of movie-loving kids and parents by creating fun and playful products featuring animated movie characters.