'Pint Slices' are a new product from famed ice cream maker Ben & Jerry's, which are like a hybrid of an ice cream sandwich without the outer biscuits and as its name suggests, horizontal slices of an ice cream pint that can be enjoyed in a convenient handheld format.
Knowing that many of its consumers choose to sit down with a tub of ice cream, a spoon and the intention of eating the entire container, these bite-sized Pint Slices offer a new way to indulge.
So far, the newly released ice cream bars comes in classic flavors like Vanilla Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough as well as 'Americone Dream,' which features an image of Stephen Colbert on the frozen dessert box packaging.
Ben & Jerry's 'Pint Slices' Offer a New Way to Indulge in Ice Cream
1. Ice Cream Innovation - Pint Slices are a prime example of an innovative ice cream product that offers a new way to enjoy the frozen treat.
2. Convenient Handheld Snacks - The Pint Slices trend showcases the demand for convenient, on-the-go snacks that can be easily enjoyed without the need for utensils.
3. Personalized Dessert Experiences - The variety of flavors offered by Ben & Jerry's Pint Slices taps into the trend of offering personalized dessert experiences to cater to individual tastes.
1. Food and Beverage Manufacturing - Manufacturers in the food and beverage industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by developing unique and convenient frozen dessert products like Pint Slices.
2. Frozen Dessert Retail - The release of Pint Slices presents an opportunity for frozen dessert retailers to attract customers with a novel ice cream experience that is easy and convenient to consume.
3. E-commerce and Delivery Services - The rising popularity of Pint Slices highlights the potential for e-commerce platforms and delivery services to cater to customers' demand for specialty ice cream products that can be conveniently ordered and delivered.