The Pimm’s Sundowner aperitif is the latest offering from the brand that will provide consumers with a new option to enjoy this summer. The product is being rolled out in 700ml bottles at a price point of £15 in the UK, and boasts raspberry and redcurrant flavors that are perfectly suited for a range of recipes. The spirit will be supported by the We Will Summer campaign that will be launching later this month.
Marketing Director at Diageo Adrienne Gammie spoke on the new Pimm’s Sundowner aperitif saying, "The early evening moment is continuously growing with 58% of consumers choosing to drink cocktails from 5-8pm. Pimm’s Sundowner has been created just for this occasion and appeals to the growing popularity of Spritz serves by providing people with a new way to spritz this summer.”
Pimm’s Sundowner Boasts Raspberry and Redcurrant Flavors
1. Sundowner Spritz Trend - Sundowner Spritz trend highlights the popularity of early evening drinking with opportunities for brands to offer their own sundowner aperitifs.
2. Fruit-flavored Spirits Trend - Fruit-flavored spirits trend provides an opportunity for brands to introduce innovative offerings with new and refreshing fruit combinations.
3. Summer Campaign Trend - Summer campaign trend showcases the importance of promoting seasonal products with targeted marketing campaigns to drive sales during peak consumption periods.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - Alcoholic beverage industry players could benefit from introducing new aperitifs and spirits with unique flavors and positioning them as perfect summer drinks to boost sales.
2. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Marketing and advertising industry professionals can help brands leverage seasonal campaigns to increase brand awareness and sales of products like summer-ready aperitifs.
3. Hospitality Industry - Hospitality industry operators could consider featuring trending aperitifs on bar menus to attract customers looking for innovative and refreshing summer drinks experiences.