Baking a pie from scratch can be time-consuming but frozen pie kits from Baked by Susan significantly help to speed up the process. The pie kits provide all of the ingredients that are necessary for assembling and baking the pies, including everything from all-butter bottoms and top pie crusts to frozen bags of fruit, sugar and spice mixes. With these kits, it's possible to enjoy a homestyle pie in a matter of minutes.
The frozen pie kits were recently recognized as a 2022 new product Sofi Award winner by the Specialty Food Association. These kits satisfy the need for high-quality, bakery-quality desserts at home without the time commitment that comes with having to do every single step by yourself.
Baked by Susan's Pie Kits are Ready to Assemble and Bake
1. Frozen Pie Kits - The trend of frozen pie kits will continue to provide an affordable and quick solution for homemade pies enjoyed by consumers with busy schedules and limited baking skills.
2. Meal Kit Industry - Frozen pie kits are part of a broader trend in meal kit industry that is disrupting the way consumers purchase and prepare food, providing an opportunity for companies like Baked by Susan to expand to related meal offerings.
3. Home Baking - The trend of home baking will continue to grow as more consumers are spending time at home due to the pandemic, providing an opportunity for frozen pie kits and other pre-made baking mixes to meet the increasing demand for baking.
1. Bakery Industry - Frozen pie kits have the potential to disrupt the bakery industry as they provide consumers with a cost-effective and convenient option for homemade pies that could compete with traditional bakeries.
2. Food Retail Industry - Frozen pie kits could potentially disrupt the food retail industry as they provide consumers with a new way to purchase and prepare homemade food, presenting an opportunity for retailers to expand their offerings.
3. Convenience Food Industry - Frozen pie kits are part of the convenience food industry that has the potential to grow as more consumers look for ready-to-eat and easy-to-prepare food options, providing an opportunity for companies like Baked by Susan to create and market new products.