The 'PictureThat' app has been created to offer users the ability to see photo prints and artwork on their walls before placing an order to ensure they're making the right decision about what will suit the space.
Harnessing the power of augmented reality, the app enables users to customize the size and look to ensure it's perfectly suited for the area that you're thinking. From here, users can place an order directly from the app and have them shipped right to their door without having to visit a print shop.
The 'PictureThat' app speaks to the growing consumer interest in AR technology to help them when it comes to interior deign and beyond to attain customized results.
'PictureThat' Lets You Envision Artwork on Your Walls
1. Augmented Reality - Using Augmented Reality technology to visualize artwork on walls before purchase.
2. Customization - Offering users the ability to customize the size and look of artwork to match their space.
3. AR in Interior Design - Leveraging AR technology to assist consumers in making tailored interior design choices.
1. E-commerce - Bringing the convenience of online shopping to the art and prints industry.
2. Interior Design - Facilitating the integration of technology into traditional interior design processes.
3. Print and Artwork - Transforming the way consumers interact with and purchase prints and artwork.