It's no secret that Millennial consumers love to ride their bikes as a means to get around their city without pollution and also stay fit, but for those longer rides there's the Piaggio Electric Bike. The Piaggio Electric Bike, coming from the same brand behind the infamous Vespa scooter, features a sophisticated design that hides all major components in a discreet manner. The power unit on the Piaggio Electric Bike is between 250W and 350W, making it ready for extensive cycling around the city.
The Piaggio Electric Bike is ready for riders to get technologically attached to it with Bluetooth connectivity that allows riders to connect and unlock mapping software, training programs and even a security system to help protect your investment.
The Piaggio Electric Bike is Designed for Millennial Riders
1. Electric Bikes for Millennials - Opportunity for creating electric bikes designed specifically for the eco-conscious and fitness-focused Millennial demographic.
2. Discreet Design in Electric Bikes - Opportunity to develop electric bikes with sophisticated and discreet designs that hide major components.
3. Connected Electric Bikes - Opportunity to integrate Bluetooth connectivity in electric bikes for riders to access mapping software, training programs, and security systems.
1. Electric Bike Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for manufacturers to create electric bike models tailored to the needs and wants of Millennials.
2. Urban Transportation - Opportunity for companies in the transportation industry to cater to the eco-conscious transportation needs of urban Millennials with electric bikes.
3. Software and App Development - Opportunity for software developers to create innovative apps and software that enhance the connectivity and functionality of electric bikes.