This innovative stereo is powered by photovoltaic panels that allow you to stream music through MP3 players, mobile phones, computers and all your other musical gadgets that use the same technology.
Designed by Paolo Metaldi and Luca Elli, the Photovoltaic Sound System gets rid of the use of pesky cords to give a clean and sleek look while also allowing you to move it from room to room. Check it out in the gallery above!
Photo Credits: FourteenG
Wireless Stereo Can Connect to All Your Musical Gadgets
1. Photovoltaic Power - Increased demand for solar-powered products creates an opportunity for innovation in solar-powered audio systems.
2. Wireless Connectivity - The trend towards wireless connectivity presents an opportunity for brands to develop new products for consumers who value convenience and minimalism.
3. Sustainable Audio Technologies - The rise of sustainable technology creates new opportunities for audio companies to develop eco-friendly products with unique capabilities.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics brands can leverage the growing demand for sustainable and eco-friendly products by developing high-quality photovoltaic sound systems for various gadgets.
2. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can create partnerships with audio companies to develop hybrid products that leverage the power of sustainable energy sources to reduce environmental impact.
3. Home Audio - Home audio system manufacturers can capitalize on the trend towards wireless audio and create products that are sleek, eco-friendly, and truly wireless.