The 'Photoshop Your Dreams' blog is exactly what you'd expect it to be. This tumblr blog contains insane imagery all inspired by real dreams. The premise is simple: Email the blog's creator your dream and then wait for the results. The good news is that only the craziest dreams seem to make the cut, as evidenced by all the sharks, rivers of burgers and Justin Bieber sightings.
Some people keep a dream journal beside their bed in order to remember what they dreamed about at night. That's all well and good but it is not nearly as visually stimulating as Photoshop Your Dreams. The blog will forever enshrine your craziest dream, making it easier on you when you try to describe that time you Brad Pitt were doing parkour in an old European city.
'Photoshop Your Dreams' Brings Your Craziest Sleep Stories to Life
1. Personalized Digital Art - Customizing digital art based on individual experiences and dreams is gaining popularity as a unique form of expression.
2. Digital Collaboration - Online platforms that use digital collaboration to bring community-based art projects to life, like Photoshop Your Dreams, are on the rise.
3. Dream Visualization - Tools that help individuals visualize their dreams in tangible or artistic ways are becoming an innovative way to explore the subconscious mind.
1. Art & Design - Online art platforms and communities can leverage crowd-sourced creativity to bring personalized digital art projects to a wider market.
2. Digital Marketing - Brands can leverage dream visualization and digital art as a tool to create unique branded content that connects with customers on a personal level.
3. Mental Health - Tools to visualize or expressing dreams and other subconscious experiences are being developed and integrated into psychotherapy to facilitate patient communication and healing.