Photographer Theron Humphrey is known for his dog-focused photography projects, so it makes sense that he joined up with Purina One to create 'Why We Rescue.' This heart-warming series focuses on people and their rescued pets, showing viewers how adopting an animal in need can make a difference. These shots feature cats and dogs of all shapes and sizes posing playfully with their loving human counterparts.
Research shows that most people looking to acquire a new family pet don't even consider adopting animals from shelters. As an animal lover, Humphrey hopes to change that by raising awareness and reminding potential pet owners that they can dramatically improve the quality of life for cats and dogs in shelters.
These adorable photos prove that a loved animal is a happy animal.
Photographer Theron Humphrey is Behind These Why We Rescue Photos
1. Animal Rescue Campaigns - There is an opportunity to create campaigns that showcase the benefits of rescuing animals and encourage more people to adopt from shelters.
2. Pet Photography - Creating unique and personal pet photography sessions could offer businesses in the pet industry a new revenue stream.
3. Pet Adoption Apps - Developing user-friendly pet adoption apps that connect potential pet parents with local shelters could make the adoption process more accessible and attractive.
1. Pet Industry - Pet supply stores, veterinary clinics, and pet daycare facilities could partner with shelters to promote pet adoption and offer deals for new adopters.
2. Photography Industry - Photography businesses could offer unique pet photography sessions to attract new clients from pet owners and pet industry businesses.
3. Technology Industry - Tech companies could develop user-friendly pet adoption apps that connect potential pet parents with local shelters.