Given the ubiquitous nature of smartphones these days, it might not be unsurprising to hear the University of Surrey found phones carry 18 times more germs than the average toilet handle -- which is where this phone cleaner comes in.
Currently in beta, UK-based startup AtomCleanse is designed to kill the bacteria on your mobile device and keep you healthy. Instead of relying on gels or other cleansing solutions, AtomCleanse uses UV light to get rid of germs transferred to your phone from your hands or dirty surfaces.
The phone cleaner device uses extremely efficient technology, eliminating 99.9% of germs in under 8 minutes. The same technology is used in hospitals to keep things sterile.
AtomCleanse is a Phone Cleaner Device That Uses Sterilizing UV Light
1. UV Sterilization - The use of UV light for sterilization is a trend that has the potential to disrupt the cleaning industry by providing a more efficient and convenient way to kill germs.
2. Smartphone Hygiene - The growing concern for smartphone hygiene creates an opportunity for businesses to offer innovative solutions, such as UV phone cleaners, to keep users healthy and germ-free.
3. Health Tech Accessories - The emergence of health tech accessories like AtomCleanse opens up new possibilities for tech companies to incorporate health and sanitation features into their products.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can leverage the demand for smartphone hygiene solutions by incorporating UV phone cleaners into their product offerings.
2. Healthcare - Hospitals and healthcare facilities can adopt UV phone cleaners as a cost-effective and efficient method to maintain a sterile environment and prevent the spread of infections.
3. Cleaning Services - Cleaning service providers can explore partnerships with UV phone cleaner manufacturers to offer comprehensive sanitization solutions to their clients.