The upcoming royal wedding is now being celebrated with a charitable eBay auction of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle PEZ dispensers. The design of the item is a follow-up to the successful 'William & Kate' collectibles from 2011.
The Harry & Meghan PEZ dispensers are made out of wax models that were formed in Canada and manufactured in California. The collectible items were carefully and delicately painted in China. The offering was then mastered and finished in Austria.
eBay put the 2018 royal wedding PEZ dispensers on auction. There were 46 bids and the winning one was a shocking 7,300 pounds. A 100% of the proceeds from the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle collectibles were donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation in the United Kingdom.
The Royal Wedding is Being Commemorated with Unique PEZ Dispensers
1. Personalized Collectibles - Creating customized and unique collectibles for special events and occasions is a growing trend.
2. Charitable Auctions - Using auctions as a platform to raise funds for charities is gaining popularity among businesses and consumers.
3. Global Collaborative Manufacturing - Manufacturing and assembling products through a global network of suppliers allows for efficient production and high-quality results.
1. Collectibles - The collectibles industry has a disruptive innovation opportunity in creating unique and personalized items for special events.
2. Charity - The charity industry can leverage auction platforms to raise funds for various causes and engage with a wide audience.
3. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can benefit from global collaboration to streamline production processes and enhance product quality.