The first spy photos of the Peugeot H1 concept car were published this morning on an Icelandic auto blog. They were shot yesterday as a team from Peugeot was photographing the car in Reykjavik, Iceland. The car is partly covered but rumors say it is to be launched at the Paris Motor Show next month.
The Peugeot H1 concept car is a so-called high rider, a cross between a compact car and an SUV, and is expected to be similar to the Citroen DS4 concept car. Iceland seems to have become a favorite for auto commercials but the awarded Peugeot 308 commercial 'Winds of Change' was also shot there.
First Spy Photos of the Peugeot H1 Concept Car Caught in Iceland
1. Compact Car-suv Cross - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a compact car-SUV hybrid that offers the versatility of an SUV with the efficiency and maneuverability of a compact car.
2. Concept Car Launches - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the concept of launching new car models at auto shows to generate buzz and gauge consumer interest before production.
3. Iceland Auto Commercials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize the unique landscapes of Iceland for filming auto commercials, creating visually captivating and attention-grabbing advertisements.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate advancements in technology and design to create futuristic concept cars that revolutionize the automotive industry.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with auto companies to develop creative and visually stunning commercials that stand out and leave a lasting impression on consumers.
3. Auto Show Events - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Transform the traditional auto show format by introducing concept car launches to generate excitement and engage consumers on a more personal level.