'Petcube Protect' is a cloud-based subscription service that is set to be unveiled at CES 2016. In recent years, there has been a growing demand for products that allow pet owners to check in on their furry friends throughout the day. This new service gives pet owners peace of mind by helping them keep an eye on their animals and their property.
Petcube Protect is a subscription service that works in conjunction with the Petcube Camera. As part of the new service, those who own a Petcube Camera will be able to subscribe to a cloud-based platform that will provide 10 or 30 days worth of video history. Because the camera is equipped with sound detection capabilities, motion sensing and notification alerts, subscribers will be able to know exactly what their pet is up to at any point in the day.
The subscription service is designed for pet owners who are looking for a more advanced way to ensure their animals are happy and healthy.
The 'Petcube Protect' Subscription Service Will Be Unveiled at CES 2016
1. Pet Monitoring Apps - The introduction of cloud-based subscription services provides an opportunity to create innovative apps that offer pet owners secure, remote access to monitor their pets with added features.
2. Smart Pet Wearables - With the development of increasingly advanced monitoring services, there is potential for pet owners to invest in smart pet wearables that can track their pet's health, track their location and alert pet owners about their pet's activity in real time.
3. Virtual Pet Training - Pet owners are now able to access remote pet training through cloud-based platforms, creating an opportunity for virtual, customized pet training services based on pet owner's individual needs.
1. Pet Technology Industry - The emergence of cloud-based subscription services presents an opportunity for pet technology companies to develop and market pet monitoring apps and smart wearables that appeal to pet owners.
2. Cloud Computing Industry - The growth of cloud computing has provided efficiencies that make brick-and-mortar pet stores irrelevant. The pet technology industry can develop cloud-based platforms that provide real-time pet monitoring and training that match today's on-demand economy.
3. Ecommerce Pet Industry - The rise of eCommerce has created new opportunities for pet tech startups to create innovative products that can thrive and sell across online marketplaces platforms.