Designed by the creative agency 'Mildred & Duck,' these pet shampoos could likely be mistaken for human cosmetics products.
The agency created the branding for 'Mr. Paw' and decided to take a minimalist route in the design of these pet shampoos, rather than making them colorful and graphic. As a result, the product comes in a simple white pump bottle that has small black typography that features its name, ingredients and instructions on use. The shampoo contains all-natural ingredients that include peppermint, chamomile and comfrey extract – ensuring they are gentle on the pet's skin and fur.
These pet shampoos are able to differentiate themselves form their competition due to their contemporary, straight-to-the-point branding that reveals nothing but the beneficial aspects of the product.
This Pet-Focused Hygiene Product Takes a Sophisticated Design Route
1. Minimalist Pet Products - Opportunity for brands to create pet products with sleek and sophisticated designs, appealing to pet owners who value aesthetics.
2. Natural and Gentle Ingredients - Opportunity to develop pet hygiene products made with all-natural ingredients that are safe and gentle on pets' skin and fur.
3. Straight-to-the-point Branding - Opportunity to create pet product branding that is simple, minimalist, and focuses solely on the product's benefits.
1. Pet Grooming - Pet grooming industry can explore minimalist designs and natural ingredient formulations for shampoos and other pet hygiene products.
2. Pet Care - Opportunity for pet care industry to offer pet owners products that prioritize pet's well-being and use gentle, natural ingredients.
3. Design and Branding - Opportunity for design and branding agencies to cater to the pet industry by creating sleek, minimalist designs and branding materials for pet hygiene products.