Petcube, a San Francisco-based start-up, has recently been funded by Kickstarter and has become the most innovative and acknowledged crowdfunded pet product ever. If you're a pet owner and you travel, there are often times when you just want to see your pet, but can't because you're out of town. Petcube solves this problem by allowing you to watch, talk and play laser games with your pet through an app on your phone, with the help of a gadget.
The Petcube has a built-in wide angle camera for easy view of your pet. Installed speakers and microphone allows interaction and conversation between you and your pet. Even better, a laser pointer is installed to keep your pet entertained for as long as possible.
You'll never have to miss your pet again with this fun, interactive and easy-to-use app. Petcube can shorten the long-distance relationship between you and your pet, and can also entertain your furry best friend for as long as you want.
'Petcube' Eases Owner & Pet Relationships
1. Interactive Pet Gadgets - Opportunity for developing more gadgets that enhance interaction and entertainment between pet owners and their pets.
2. Connected Pet Devices - Opportunity to create devices that connect pets and owners remotely, improving communication and reducing separation anxiety.
3. Crowdfunded Pet Products - Opportunity for entrepreneurs to utilize crowdfunding platforms to develop innovative pet products with a wide customer base.
1. Pet Tech - The pet tech industry can explore disruptive innovations that enhance the bond between owners and pets through interactive gadgets.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can focus on developing connected devices and applications for pet owners to stay connected with their pets remotely.
3. Crowdfunding - Crowdfunding platforms can further support the development of pet-related innovations, attracting pet owners looking for unique and useful products.