This creation from the 'Geek in Heels' blog assigns personality types to Star Wars characters, as based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. The test measures levels of extroversion, intuition, feeling, perception and classifies people based on the unique mix of these elements.
This hilarious sci-fi version of the Myers-Briggs test puts familiar faces to some of these classifications, like R2D2, who is deemed an 'ENTP' and 'The Inventor,' meaning that the robot displays characteristics of someone who is ingenious, outspoken and resourceful.
If you know which one of the Myers-Briggs personality types you fall under, it's interesting to see which type of character you might play in the Star Wars universe — as well as if this puts you on the light or the dark side.
Star Wars Characters Get Assigned Myers-Briggs Personality Types
1. Personality Typing - The use of personality typing tests to analyze fictional and non-fictional individuals is becoming more common.
2. Fan-created Content - Fan culture is actively creating content that analyzes and categorizes popular media.
3. Pop Culture Analysis - Pop culture is being evaluated and studied through the lens of established psychological models.
1. Media and Entertainment - The entertainment industry can include personality typing in transmedia marketing and storytelling efforts.
2. Social Media and Technology - Technology companies can use personality typing tests to improve human to AI interactions.
3. Market Research and Analysis - Market research firms can use personality typing as a tool for studying the values and goals of different consumer demographics.