Stylekick is an awesome personal style app that makes it easy for fashionistas to gather inspiration and shop hip street style looks from frontrunners in fashion around the world, including top bloggers.
Within Stylekick, users are able to peruse entire outfits and then pick apart the individual pieces that make the looks work so well. This includes the ability isolate, like and save single garments or accessories, plus get brand information and make purchases. Over time, the Stylekick app uses a learning algorithm to get a better sense of what your personal style is like, as well as the kind of items or outfits that you'd most likely want to add to your closet.
The Stylekick app is free to download on the Apple iTunes store and like Pinterest, it's a helpful, very addictive way to collect fashion inspiration.
Stylekick's Personal Style App Shows What Top Bloggers Are Wearing
1. Shoppable Street Style - The rise of shoppable street style apps presents an opportunity to integrate online shopping with social media fashion inspiration.
2. Personalized Style Algorithms - Apps like Stylekick that use personalization algorithms to curate individual style recommendations have the potential to revolutionize the online shopping experience.
3. Fashionista Communities - Shoppable street style apps are fostering a sense of community among fashion enthusiasts, opening up opportunities for brands to tap into this market.
1. Fashion and Retail - Fashion and retail industries can incorporate personalization algorithms and shoppable street style apps to incentivize online purchases, improving customer satisfaction and retention.
2. Social Media - The rise of shoppable street style apps presents an opportunity to integrate online shopping with social media platforms, increasing user engagement and driving sales.
3. Technology - Developing new algorithms and technologies for personalizing and curating fashion recommendations can potentially revolutionize both the fashion industry and the tech industry.