Washing clothes may get the stink out of them, but it can also mute their color; the Persil Color Gel campaign provides one way that can be avoided (or at least kept at bay). This laundry product ensures that it "keeps pinks pink with every wash," or any other color involved, as stated in its tag line.
The Persil Color Gel campaign was conceived and executed by DDB, an ad agency based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It illustrates how the colors of clothes are preserved through washing by comparing them to sticky notes. Like a fresh piece of paper, the clothes are kept as clean and colorful as the day they were purchased.
Photographed by Hisham Bouini, the Persil Color Gel campaign was art directed by Makarand Patil and Kapil Mayekar
The Persil Color Gel Campaign Keeps Hues Fresh and Vibrant
1. Color-preserving Laundry Products - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in creating laundry products that ensure colors stay vibrant after multiple washes.
2. Visual Comparisons in Advertising - Ad campaigns that use relatable and visually appealing comparisons, like the sticky note analogy used in the Persil Color Gel campaign, can resonate with consumers and capture their attention.
3. Photography-based Marketing Campaigns - Marketing campaigns that utilize high-quality photography, such as the Persil Color Gel campaign photographed by Hisham Bouini, can effectively showcase the benefits and features of a product.
1. Laundry Products - The laundry product industry can explore innovations that address consumers' desire to keep their clothes' colors vibrant for longer periods.
2. Advertising Agencies - Advertising agencies can leverage visual comparisons, like the sticky note analogy used in the Persil Color Gel campaign, to create engaging and memorable campaigns for their clients.
3. Photography Services - Photography businesses can tap into the opportunity of providing high-quality photography services for marketing campaigns, helping brands effectively showcase their products' benefits and features.