GrubHub has added a perks tab for users to obtain discounts on consecutive deliveries. GrubHub's new perks tab will also combine coupons and discounts into one place.
This new feature will help restaurants, as they no longer have to keep track of their own discounts when fulfilling GrubHub orders. It will also help consumers easily access loyalty programs and discount offers from restaurants. In addition, food delivery apps are now more popular than ever and more discounts could help attract more users to the platform.
Currently, restaurants are now able to access discounts in the new tab, as long as the most recent version of the GrubHub app is being used. As a result of the new feature, some restaurants will have free offerings, including Taco Bell, Auntie Annes, and Red Lobster.
Image Credit: GrubHub
A Perks Tab Has Been Added to the GrubHub App to Track Discounts
1. Discount-tracking Apps - There is an opportunity for the development of apps that track discounts for various services, creating an all-in-one platform for users.
2. Loyalty Program Consolidation - Businesses can take advantage of consolidating all their loyalty programs into one location on a delivery app, making it more convenient for customers to use.
3. Demand for Food Delivery Apps - The demand for food delivery apps has created a need for new and innovative features that benefit both consumers and restaurants.
1. Food Delivery - Food delivery companies can create features that benefit both restaurants and consumers, and expand the reach of their platform through discounts.
2. Tech Industry - Through the development of new features, the tech industry can help enhance businesses and the overall customer experience across various industries.
3. Restaurant Industry - By consolidating offers in delivery apps, restaurants can attract more customers and increase engagement with their loyalty programs.