The perfume-inspired cocktails created by Givenchy takes the beauty routine to a new delicious level. Although women are no stranger to focusing on the inside out when it comes to looking good, these concoctions are clearly much more recreational than practical. Yet reinterpreting such fragrances for a series of perfume-inspired cocktails brings a dose of creativity both to lounges and cosmetic brands.
Produced for five-star London hotel Café Royal, the perfume-inspired cocktails take on seven different fragrances. They were crafted by mixologist Tiziano Tasso and boast exceptional ingredients such as Japanese whisky, mandarin juice and Siberian pine needle extract. Hypebeast notes that the perfume-inspired cocktails combines Èhigh fashion and fragrance to produce unique and flavorful." They will be sold for a limited time.
Givenchy Creates Exclusive Drinks for London's Hotel Cafe Royal
1. Perfume-inspired Cocktails - Creating cocktails inspired by perfumes offers a unique and flavorful experience for customers.
2. Beauty-inspired Drinks - Reinterpreting fragrances for cocktails brings creativity to lounges and cosmetic brands.
3. Mixology Innovation - Crafting cocktails with exceptional ingredients like mandarin juice and Siberian pine needle extract showcases mixology innovation.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and lounges can incorporate perfume-inspired cocktails to enhance their beverage offerings and provide a unique experience for guests.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands can collaborate with mixologists to create fragrance-inspired cocktails, bridging the gap between beauty and beverage industries.
3. Beverage - The creation of perfume-inspired cocktails presents an opportunity for the beverage industry to tap into new flavor profiles and attract customers with innovative drinks.