'Tis the season for hot chocolate, milk and cookies; however, Pepsi and Snoop Dogg think otherwise. For Santa this year, why not leave him a nice cold Pepsi Max instead of the generic milk and cookies? Snoop thinks so!
The humorous commercial for Pepsi Max features multi-platinum artist Snoop Dogg reading to a Pepsi employee a Christmas story about Santa becoming bored of the usual milk and cookies. Santa will generously reward you for Pepsi instead.
Check out the comical Pepsi and Snoop video as you enjoy a nice tall cold glass of Pepsi Max this holiday season.
Pepsi and Snoop Join Forces for Holiday Refreshments
1. Celebrity-endorsed Advertising - Companies can partner with celebrities to leverage their visibility, trust, and appeal in their marketing campaigns to attract more customers.
2. Humorous Commercials - Humorous commercials can help brands to differentiate themselves, grab consumers' attention, and create a positive emotional connection with their audience.
3. Seasonal Marketing - Companies can use seasonal events and holidays to promote their products or services, tap into the festive mood of customers, and boost sales.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can partner with influential figures and use humorous commercials to showcase their innovative products, stand out from the competition, and appeal to different segments of consumers.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can leverage the popularity of celebrities to promote their products or services, generate buzz, and increase engagement with their customers.
3. Retail - Retail companies can use seasonal marketing to create unique shopping experiences, drive traffic to their stores, and increase sales during special occasions or holidays.