With summer just around the corner, it's time to get dry, cracked soles under control and flip-flop-ready with the Clarisonic Pedi Foot Transformation System.
Not all of us can afford luxurious weekly pedicures, so if your feet are in need of some love, treat them by indulging on the Clarisonic Pedi Foot Transformation System, which is an electric scrubber for your feet to kill off any leftover rough, dead skin from the long winter months.
The Pedi Foot system comes with the handheld buffing brush for cleansing (can be used wet or dry), a lactic and alpha hydroxy fruit acid Pedi-Buff exfoliator scrub, a glycolic Pedi Boost serum and the Pedi Balm almond oil and honey balm -- and a USB-enabled charger.
The Clarisonic Pedi Foot System Will Get Your Soles Under Control
1. At-home Personal Grooming - Developing affordable, effective personal grooming tools for consumers to use at home presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry.
2. Specialized Skin Care - Creating specialized skin care products that target specific areas of the body, such as the feet, can meet a niche need in the market and lead to disruptive innovation.
3. Technology-integrated Beauty Products - Integrating technology into personal grooming tools, such as the USB-enabled charger included with the Clarisonic Pedi Foot Transformation System, presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can innovate by developing more affordable and effective at-home grooming tools and specialized skin care products.
2. Personal Care - Manufacturers in the personal care industry can innovate by integrating technology into beauty products.
3. Electronics - Electronics companies can explore opportunities to develop USB-enabled charging technology for beauty and personal care products.