There has been a growing trend in the bike industry to find lighter and more compact components without compromising quality, which is where the Tioga MT-ZERO comes in.
The latest target to the minimalist phenomenon in the cycling industry is the humble pedal. What may seem a very standard and mundane part of the bicycle has been the current target of many a redesign. This started with the ‘Answer Rove’ pedal, which was considerably slimmer than previous designs. ‘Nuke Proof’ pedals then stepped in with competition however they were quickly surpassed by ‘Point One,’ which featured a conical design to accommodate the bearings.
The Tioga MT-ZERO, however, takes it to a whole new level. It comes in at a mere 7mm, which is astounding! This has been made possible by the outboard sealed cartridge bearings.
The thinner the pedal, the better the ground clearance, foot stability as well as the efficiency of the pedal stroke. These all make a crucial difference when competing at a high level and help shave those vital seconds off your time!
Image Sources: Bike Mag | PinkBike | DownHill911
The Tioga MT-ZERO Pedal Offers Serious Precision
1. Minimalist Bike Components - Opportunities for disruptive innovation in creating lighter and more compact bicycle components without compromising on quality
2. Slim Pedal Designs - Creating thinner bike pedals for better ground clearance, foot stability, and efficiency of the pedal stroke
3. Outboard Sealed Cartridge Bearings - Opportunities for innovation in creating bike components with outboard sealed cartridge bearings for precision and speed
1. Cycling - Opportunities for innovation in creating lighter and more efficient bicycle components for better performance
2. Sports Equipment - Opportunities for innovation in creating precision equipment that can enhance the performance of athletes
3. Outdoor Recreation - Opportunities for innovation in creating lightweight and durable outdoor gear for better performance and comfort