The eco-friendly way to clear your driveway of snow doesn't have to begin and end with a hand-held shovel; instead, take note of this pedal-powered snowplow. This bridge between the shovel and an actual snowplow makes the act of shoveling easier without creating more damage to the environment.
Created by Craig Smith of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the pedal-powered snowplow is basically a modified bicycle. With the help of levers, ropes cords and more, he easily controls his makeshift plow for optimal snow clearing.
Craig Smith's Pedal-Powered Snowplow is Basically a Modified Bicycle
1. Eco-friendly Snow Clearing - The use of innovative and environmentally friendly methods to remove snow from driveways and sidewalks is a disruptive innovation in the snow removal industry.
2. Pedal-powered Machines - Pedal-powered devices that serve as alternatives to traditional machines could be a game-changer in industries where eco-friendliness and efficiency are highly-valued qualities.
3. Modified Bicycles - Modifying bicycles for new purposes provides an opportunity for innovative and eco-friendly products, particularly in industries that require mobility and durability.
1. Snow Removal - Incorporating the use of pedal-powered and environmentally-friendly snow-clearing methods could revolutionize the snow removal industry.
2. Urban Transportation - Modifying bicycles for use in urban transportation can offer innovative solutions to issues such as traffic congestion and air pollution.
3. Landscaping - Pedal-powered machines could be useful for landscaping companies looking for eco-friendly options for lawn mowing and snow removal services.