When most people think of peanut butter and drinks, they tend to envision creamy beverages like shakes and smoothies. However, Jùs by Julie is doing something else entirely with this nutty spread. Jùs by Julie has two products—Not so Chunky and PB & JUS—that use all-natural peanut butter as ingredients. In the one that takes inspiration from the classic peanut butter and jam sandwich, this ingredient is also combined with strawberries, bananas and rice milk, while Not So Chunky omits the berries.
With filling peanut butter as a main ingredient in these unconventional juice beverages, they're rich in protein, potassium and promise to satiate hunger in a more healthy way than classic peanut butter snacks.
There are countless companies trying to cash in on a growing consumer desire for freshly pressed juices, but there are few as inventive as Jùs by Julie.
Jus by Julie's Beverages Get Inventive with Peanut Butter and Drinks
1. Peanut Butter Beverage Trend - The use of peanut butter in unconventional juice beverages is a rising trend in the beverage industry.
2. Protein-rich Juice Trend - Consumers are gravitating towards juice blends that are rich in protein, making peanut butter juice blends a popular choice.
3. Innovative Juice Ingredients - The inclusion of peanut butter as an ingredient in juices showcases the innovation happening in the juice industry.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can explore the disruptive innovation potential of incorporating peanut butter into juice blends.
2. Healthy Snack Industry - Peanut butter juice blends offer a healthier alternative to traditional peanut butter snacks, providing an opportunity for innovation in the healthy snack industry.
3. Nut Butter Industry - The nut butter industry can explore new avenues by creating innovative nut butter products that can be used in beverage applications such as peanut butter juice blends.