Waldo Nell's macro peacock photography is abstract and fascinating, spotlighting the intricate and iridescent details of bird feathers. The Canadian photographer's series will appeal to abstract are fans and bird lovers alike thanks to its incredible attention to detail and high-intensity closeup imagery.
Captured with a Olympus BX 53 microscope lens, this peacock photography series is nothing short of inspiring. When viewed from afar, each of Waldo Nell's images resembles grass, fur or even bird's eye views of rural landscapes.
When examined up close, each image reveals intricate details of bird feathers that are each different than the next. Inspired by scientific diagrams, this photography series may seem conceptual in its overall theme but is actually a very traditional study of biological matter -- executed by an artist rather than an academic.
Waldo Nell's Macro Images Capture the Intricate Details of Bird Feathers
1. Macro Photography - Opportunity for companies to invest in advanced technology like microscope lenses for high-intensity closeup imagery.
2. Abstract Art - Opportunity for artists and companies to explore abstract art inspired by scientific diagrams and biological matter.
3. Nature Photography - Opportunity to capture intricate details of natural subjects in new and inventive ways using macro and closeup photography techniques.
1. Science and Research - Companies can use this macro photography technique to study biological matter and create detailed scientific diagrams.
2. Fine Art and Photography - Artists can explore Waldo Nell's abstract art style and create unique pieces inspired by nature and scientific diagrams.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Hotels, resorts, and travel companies can use this type of nature photography for marketing material and decor to appeal to nature enthusiasts.